How can funders ensure grants aid – not hinder – enterprise growth?
Grants play a unique role in catalysing and supporting enterprise development. EVPA is eager to help members ensure their grants support enterprise development, rather than impede it.
To spark the conversation, EVPA, in partnership with Fondazione Compagnia di San Paolo is hosting this discussion with real-life examples from Italy, the UK and beyond.
Attendees will have the opportunity to hear from expert catalytic grant-makers. Through engaging interactive discussions, they will share their learnings, barriers and expectations for effective enterprise grant-making, and highlight new trends in Europe.
Whether you're a funder looking to maximise the impact of your grants, or interested in the role of grants in supporting enterprise development, this event is for you!
EVPA Members: This session will be followed by an informal members-only deep dive session in May. A safe space where EVPA members will have the opportunity to discuss further about the topic of the e-talk. To express interest in attending, please tick the box in the Registration form.
- Ana Van Bilsen Irias | Senior Programme Manager, Access - The Foundation for Social Investment
- Marco Gerevini | Board Member, Fondazione Social Venture Giordano Dell'Amore
- Harry Devonshirev | Evaluation and Learning Manager, Argidius
- Peter Cafferkey | Philanthropy/Foundations Market Development Lead, EVPA (moderator)
- Alessia Gianoncelli | Director of Knowledge and Programs, EVPA (moderator)