Boosting the digital transition of social economy enterprises and SMEs
Deadline: 21 November 2023
Financing type: Action Grant
Programme: Single Market Programme
The call will support transnational partnerships to boost the digital capacity of actors in the proximity and social economy industrial ecosystem.
The aim will be to enable social economy entities to turn digital challenges into opportunities, ensuring a digital transition that is fair and inclusive. In doing so the call also wants to strengthen the capacity of social economy ‘enabling organisations’ in supporting members, clients and stakeholders in their digital transition.
This call also offers the opportunity to promote Digital Social Innovation (DSI) as way to accelerate social, ecological and collective impact of actors in the social economy.
The call for proposal targets the following outcomes:
- Increased amount of digitally skilled workforce in the SMEs in the social economy.
- Increased know-how on how digitalisation can support organisational efficiency and professionalisation.
- Improved knowledge and capacity when it comes to digitisation within “enabling organisations” supporting SMEs in the social economy.
- Increased use of new technologies and digital tools in social economy SMEs as well as overall increased digital maturity of social economy organisations.
- Enhanced Digital Social Innovation (DSI) capacity in local, regional and national social economy ecosystems.
- Increased amount of tech partnerships (physical or digital) making technology accessible affordable and adaptable through shared models supporting the development of Tech for Good.
Who is eligible:
- be social economy ‘enabling organisation’ (intermediary);
- be support organisations active at EU level11 representing social economy entities (such as sectorial member federations and associations or networks).
- In the consortia:
- public authorities or organisations acting on behalf of a public authority, responsible for or active in the fields of social economy, economic affairs, industry, business support, incubation, EU funding opportunities, sustainable finance, impact investing or related fields;
- non-profit organisations, non-governmental organisations and private organisations established at European, national, regional and local level as social economy associations, federations, financial institutions, impact investors
- IT and tech service and support providers;
- Expertise, knowledge centres, think tanks and research bodies
- other relevant organisation.