Active Philanthropy's mission is to create a more active and engaged giving culture in Europe where donors contribute not only financial resources but also professional experience, time and contacts.
Active Philanthropy helps donors develop or strengthen their impact by offering strategic guidance, pool resources and ideas and learn from peers. Therefore, Active Philanthropy provides the following services:
- Publication of reports on selected funding areas as well as guides on methods and skills of effective giving;
- Workshops bringing together peers who are interested in the same funding area or management issue;
- Expeditions that explore certain funding issues in depth and facilitate an exchange with peers and experts on the ground;
- Individual advisory services on all issues connected with developing a giving strategy;
- Project management tasks at the donors' request, like identifying and assessing good projects to support or managing existing projects.