This training goes beyond theory to provide practical insights on how investors’ contributions can be additional. We’ll dive deep on additionality, touching on concepts like: catalytic capital; addressing impact gaps and market failures; and providing financial and non-financial support to impact solutions that would have not received it otherwise. The training will emphasise the integration of a systems-change vision in all impact strategies, and the importance of impact data to ensure growth without compromising impact.
What you’ll learn
- Assess what strategies your organisation can follow to maximise additionality
- Explore how to measure and manage your investor contribution
- Understand what entails to tackle financing gaps
- Gain advanced insights into additionality and catalytic capital
- Get guidance on integrating a systems-change vision into impact strategies
- Access a platform for sharing best practices and collaborating with peers
- Network with like-minded impact professionals
Who is it for?
This course is designed for practitioners coming from impact-driven organisations who want to drive impact at scale. Examples: portfolio or program managers from foundations; portfolio or investment managers from impact funds; CSR managers; and CEOs and board members from impact capital providers.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Artemis Arampatzi, our Knowledge and Learning Analyst, at aarampatzi(at)impacteurope.net
9h – 9:30h: Introduction to the course
9:30h – 10:30h: Deep-dive on types of additionality
10:30h – 10:45h: Coffee break
10:45h – 11:30h: Best practices: overview of case studies
11:30h – 11:45h: Coffee Break
11:45h – 12:45h: Workshop: measuring investor contribution
12:45h – 13h: Closing and conclusions
13h – 14h: Lunch break
14h – 15h: Networking session