10-Week Advanced Peer-learning Program on Impact Measurement and Management
Gain actionable insights and the tools to measure and manage your social impact!
Ramp up your journey to positive change for people and planet, with an empowering, fresh and comprehensive learning experience
Build a peer network for ongoing support and collaboration
Beginning of the e-learning phase: 13 March
In-person event in Brussels: 16-17 May
Investors for impact – from foundations to impact funds to other impact-driven capital providers – will learn how to clarify their impact objectives and design a solid framework to measure and manage impact at different levels: on investees/grantees, on final beneficiaries/service users and on society.
During the 10-week blended program, you will be part of a supportive peer-learning community to extend, improve and deepen your impact measurement and management practices. Our innovative hands-on learning experience will support you in your journey to make impact measurement and management a driver of decision-making throughout the investment or grant-making journey.
- Assess your current impact measurement and management approach through Impact Europe's IMM self-assessment tool, test it against your peers, and share insights and common challenges on IMM.
- Work on improving your impact management system with guidance and feedback from our facilitators.
- Join a safe space to identify opportunities for improvement and development of your IMM approach.
- Engage in inspiring debates and conversations with experts on the most complex aspects of IMM design and implementation.
- Learn from the best practices and the expertise of pioneering organisations.
- Learn with your peers online and in-person in Brussels, explore the local impact space, and enjoy networking opportunities.
- Get up to speed on the latest in impact measurement and management by accessing key learning materials.
Who is it for?
This programme is designed for practitioners coming from impact driven funders who are familiar with the fundamental concepts of impact measurement and management and who want to work on improving their IMM approach together with experts and peers. This includes:
- Impact or programme managers from foundations or impact driven organisations
- Impact or investment managers from impact funds
- Programme managers from other impact-driven capital providers
If you have any doubts on whether this is the right course for you, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
How You’ll Learn
This programme fosters peer-learning with experts’ input and facilitation through a range of varied and innovative formats –from e-learning to online live sessions to in-person events. You will join a cohort of practitioners to share best practices and practical experiences, and access the right tools to improve your IMM system. You will be able to apply your learnings in your own specific context and to choose what is most relevant to improve your IMM approach with the help of your peers and experts.
Your commitment to the full programme cycle is essential. Besides 14 hours of live online sessions, you should plan to invest about 10 hours of e-learning on Claned, our Learning Management System, throughout the programme, about 6 hours working on your assignments, and 2 days in Brussels (Total: 45 hours).
Please note that the programme is not a bespoke consultancy service by Impact Europe to optimise your IMM system.
How to Apply?
Click here to send us your application and tell us more about your background and motivation.
Please note that the number of participants in this program is limited!
Application deadline is 1 March 2024.
Fees & Scholarships
Impact Europe Members: €1,200
Impact Europe members have priority access to this program and enjoy a 50% discount on the regular participation fees. The fees include access to our e-learning platform and all its materials, 5 live sessions on Zoom, access to Impact Europe's Self-Assessment Tool (incl. aggregated results to compare your performance with your peers’), and a 2-day in-person event (including meals) in Brussels (travel and accommodation costs are not included).