This course offers attendees a nuanced and practical understanding of tailored financing and non-financial support. Built with the pooled insights of Impact Europe’s changemakers, it’s designed for impact investors, organisations and individuals seeking to enhance their expertise in supporting impact enterprises. Learn how to tailor your financial and non-financial offer to the needs of your portfolio organisations!
What you’ll learn
- The concepts of tailored financing and non-financial support and their critical role in impact finance
- How to provide tailored financial and non-financial support that addresses the unique needs of impact solutions
- Insights into the different instruments for tailored financing, including grant, debt, equity and hybrid financial instruments
- How to adapt tailored non-financial support strategies to different stages of an impact enterprise's development
- Gain the practical knowledge needed to effectively provide tailored financing and non-financial support
- Get opportunities for collaboration and knowledge exchange within the impact finance space
Who is it for?
This course is designed for practitioners coming from impact-driven organisations, including: impact or grant managers from foundations; impact or investment managers from impact funds; program managers from business support organisations; and CSR managers.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Artemis Arampatzi, our Knowledge and Learning Analyst, at aarampatzi(at)impacteurope.net
9h – 9:30h: Introduction to the course
9:30h – 10:30h: Tailored financing and non-financial support
10:30h – 10:45h: Coffee break
10:45h – 11:30h: Best practices: overview of case studies
11:30h – 11:45h: Coffee Break
11:45h – 12:45h: Workshop: combining financial and non-financial support across the spectrum of capital
12:45h – 13h: Closing and conclusions
13h – 14h: Lunch break
14h – 15h: Networking session